Job Description :
- Assists in the development of the Brand Marketing Plan by developing an understanding of the drivers of brand growth and brand health and identifying key issues and opportunities.
- Lead innovation / activation projects deployment and the integrated activity schedule ensuring consistency with Brand Key Vision and Brand Vision Plan including communication strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate brand performance to recommend and execute appropriate ways to increase brand equity.
- Identifies solutions and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring.
- Work closely with agencies (Advertising, Market Research, PR, etc ) to execute flawless brand experiences across touch points.
- Delivers specific brand projects as per brand plan, eg. Co-branding with major retailer.
- Monitors budgets spend and provides timely communication to relevant stakeholders on overspend / cash availability.
- Partner with different functions 9 Customer Development, Supply Chain & Finance) for ongoing projects, competitors, budget phasing, media plan tracking.
Essential Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years + in Brand Building/Brand Development in FMCG.
- Strong business mindset, analytical power and good communication skill.
- Passion to growth and strong time management skill to work in a changeable environment, ability to manage workload and multiple projects.
- Open-minded, practical creativity, and result oriented,
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.