Raw Material Purchase Volume Allocation (Ordering)
- Perform and execute purchase of raw materials End to End.
- Creating and calculating purchase volume allocation, inventory requirements in monthly basis and help organizations to evaluate and implement inventory management systems
- Supervise the execution of orders and schedule, updating the purchase planning (Position table) in daily basis and controlling price of raw material order to ensure manufacture operation is running well
- Coordinating negotiation process and identifying opportunity price competitiveness with BSIN standard quality for a part of rubber chemical domestic to achieve cost efficient.
Delivery Schedule of Raw Material
- Supervise daily operations associated with the purchasing process carried out by the buyer such as; order confirmation, shipping to ensure delivery on time in full with BSIN standard quality.
- Controlling and monitoring raw material inventory levels in monthly basis and propose necessary delivery arrangement to supplier to optimize inventory levels.
- Control and coordinating with RMW team the incoming of raw material in daily basis to keep inventory level and avoid production interruption.
- Coordinate meeting with SCM, RMW, and Production Planning to avoid potential disruption of operation due to under stocking of raw material inventory to minimize impact to production performance.
Raw Material Supply Sustainability
- Perform to build good working relationships with relevant sections, BS groups and suppliers to achieve strong supply chain and trusted partnership.
- Coordinate with other sections related to the needs of raw materials and packaging for production Coordinate with Technical, QA, Production, RMW and SCM team to review purchase planning in relate with customer requests such as trial new product, new sources (suppliers), switching grade, based on schedule production batches, inventory levels and production time to optimize opportunity of cost improvement and supply sustainability.
- Ideally holds a Bachelor Degree (S1)
- 5-7 years experienced in Purchasing or Procurement.
Specific Knowledge or skill
- Have a good knowledge of MRP system
- Have a good knowledge of SAP system
- Strong understanding of the market conditions and trends
- Have a good knowledge of negotiation techniques in the industry
- Positive thinking and a good logical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great team player
- Time management